*Press arrow above to hear the interview
"Last year we basically broke even...This year using the initiatives developed by you we expect a 72% annual revenue increase with over 15% net profit when we close out next month!"
-Roger Blaine, President,
Blaine Heating & Air
"Hoette Concrete has changed, is changing and will continue to
move forward to be a stronger, quality competitor in the St. Louis market
for many years to come because of the efforts of Amera Consulting. Randy has all
of the employees believing in their role in the company and happy to be a part of Hoette's
-Joe Hoette, President
"I'm finally able to see the possibility of a personal life again. Not only that, every
employee has blossomed and responded to the new challenges enthusiastically... I have never
seen them happier. I can't thank you enough for giving me, my company, and these employees
that I care deeply about these new opportunities."
-Mark Walsh, President & CEO,
Small Business Consulting | Los Angeles, CA | Business Consultants
But he takes the long term view (You should
too unless you plan to sell your company next year).
Companies that ultimately succeed
don't run scared during bad times.
• They don't panic.
• They look for the opportunity that is always out there.
• They act on it.
• While everyone else complains and runs the other way, they move steadily towards their goals; like Warren Buffet who put $$billions into Goldman Sachs and GE when everyone else was pulling out. Now what does Mr. Buffet know? Well, he probably knows a lot more than you and me but he doesn't know what the market will do. No one does.
• He has a plan. So should you.
• He cuts his losses in other losing areas. So should you.
• He trims the fat of non-productive employees or departments. So should you.
• He's not afraid to cut his losses. Neither should you be. Why work for something that isn't working for you or your company?
RMoon Consulting has helped many companies through hard times. We take an active role in tough, cutting decisions. We have creative ideas to find new sales, to cut costs, to improve productivity. Now is not the time to run and hide. Some companies are still growing. Why can't yours? There's hard work to be done. Let us help you with it.
Randy@RMoonConsulting.com or Jerry@RMoonConsulting.com
If you're ready for change, if you want to stop working insane hours, if you want more family time, if you'd like to see your retirement more clearly, and increase the value of your company, then call now or send us an e-mail. If you need more reassurance, then:
Browse this site and learn more about our business consulting services and record.
See what clients say about us. Email us a question and we'll get back to you with a straight answer.
Call us. Let's talk. 1-800-571-7047